The start of the 2012 LT100

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Living the Dream

Jon and I have been in Colorado for 1 week of our 4 week mountain bike odyssey which will culminate with the Leadville 100. We have gone from Grand Junction to Crested Butte and now to Breckenridge. I am too tired too type a long blog entry, so I will just post a few pictures for now. Enjoy!

                                          Lunch Loops bike park, Grand Junction

                                           Eagles Tail trail, Grand Junction

                                         


                                      I decided to do an XC race my first day at altitude,
                                      not a good idea




                                          401 trail near Crested Butte

                                    Wildflowers were still in bloom at elevations above 10,000'

                                          More Wildflowers!!!

                                           Jon G looking powerful

                                          401 trailhead, it was pretty crowded



                                           



3 comments:

  1. Love the pix and reading about your adventures! Safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 401 once starting at the ski resort at Crested Butte and returning. I did it solo during the week and only saw one rider. I kept thinking, "What would happen if...?" I think some people around would not be bad! Train hard!

    ReplyDelete